MS-20PLUS is a solvent, and water-free universal parquet adhesive.
Suitable for bonding engineered board and solid wood onto suitable indoor substrates.
- EC-1R PLUS label: very low emission
- Ready to use, single component
- Solvent free
- Contains no water
- Free of isocyanates
- Easy to apply
- Forms stable peaks once applied by a notched trowel or spreader comb
- Rapid cure and build up of final bond strength
- High final bond strength (according to EN14293)
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Avoids staining of the hands
MS-20PLUS is a solvent, and water-free universal parquet adhesive based upon polymers. Suitable for indoor bonding of engineered boards ready to use parquet and solid wood.
Suitable for use on porous and non-porous substrates such as mosaic, anhydrite, concrete, screeds, wood, chipboard and OSB Board (large particle size chipboard) , including floors with underfloor heating and cooling.