Multiaxial Glass Fibre Fabric to reinforce SCHÖNOX APF used to screed critical substrates in refurbishment projects.
SCHÖNOX RENOTEX® was designed to create a new substrate for subsequent floor covering
installations avoiding the demolition of the old existing subfloor. Using this dual component system, based on the multi axial and alkaline resistant glass fiber fabric SCHÖNOX RENOTEX® combined with the fiber-reinforced, non-shrinking, synthetic gypsum based self-leveling compound SCHÖNOX APF, professional floor installers have the opportunity to build up a new load-bearing, porous substrate on top of almost any type of weak and damaged old substrates we typically find in refurbishment projects.
- No cost-intensive deconstruction of old damaged substrates required
- Huge time and labour savings compared to deconstruction work
- Low installation height
- Ideal for locations difficult to access
- Easy to apply
- Subsequent laying of all types of floor coverings possible
- Length of roll: 42.0 m
- Width of roll: 1.2 m
- Weight per area: 137 g/m²